Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Boyfriend!



This is my cousin Broc. Not to brag but he loves me! About a year ago we went to dinner with his family and we were all eating joyously at Fudruckers! Broc didn't want to eat his food and he kept asking for "his aunt Torey" I let him come sit on my lap and he...


...Started looking for the goods....

After every bit he ate of his dinner he would turn around and rub his fingers through my hair. He kept saying "I wove my Towey!" Turn around and eat some more food...By this point, a few minutes later EVERYONE in the resturant was looking at us! I was so shocked by how much food he had eaten, it was all gone. What was i going to do now...But then!...

He gave me a big wet one!!!!
He was so stinkin' cute! His mom always says that it will be a sad day when he grows up and realizes that i'm his cousin! I love him dearly and he always makes me laugh!
XOXO
TOREY


4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I know what that's like. Finding out your "crush" is really a relative. Horrible. Love him while he's young! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's basically the best boyfriend you could ever have toe!

    ReplyDelete