Sunday, June 13, 2010


I love waking up in the morning and making breakfast in my Pajamas. Me and jax wanted to make some crazy, fun breakfasts this summer and here are just a few. I will keep blogging about our favorites...ENJOY!

This one is a caterpiller that I made Jax and my cousin Noah. They loved them!





These one were our first ones. They were so good with chocolate chips and syrup! Jax ate the blue one and I ate the green one. They were Delightful!!
I was going to work and i had a long day ahead of me! I was feeling purple if you couldn't tell...purple shirt, purple purse, and purple shoes. I made a purple pancake to match me! It tasted just like a pancake but it was so good because it was purple. I had a great day because i started the day off right!





We had so much fun making them! We will keep making some great food and we'll keep you updated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment